Office Hub Workspace Tour Request
Book a tour for this office space.
Office Hub Workspace Enquiry
Please fill in the form below to enquire about this work space.
Mix cutting-edge interior design, thoughtfully designed spaces and all the amenities a global business needs and you’ll get this fantastic serviced office. Operated by the world’s largest office provider, the workspace is seamlessly managed to perfection with all your IT, reception call and mail concerns taken care of. With your own furnished private office your team will have access to gorgeously styled and fully equipped meeting rooms, conference rooms and communal kitchen facilities as you enjoy flexible lease terms and reduced overheads.
About the Building - One Raffles Place Tower 1
1 Raffles Place is one of the city’s most prestigious buildings and a leading address for financial institutions and multinational corporations, close to major banks, professional firms, established business houses and the Stock Exchange. Tower 1 is a 60-storey skyscraper and part of an integrated development with six floors of retail space, a spa club with rooftop swimming pool and underground pedestrian tunnel links to Raffles Place Mass Rapid Transport station and other major buildings. It has a dramatic entrance with an eight-storey high cutaway, skylights and other lighting effects creating an airy feel – altogether an impressive, luxurious and convenient office for any business!
The advertised office space is perfect for a team of 1. If you need more or less space, we have over 30,000 furnished workspaces all over the world suitable for a team of 1 to 200+. Our award winning team offer a free service that will help you find the perfect solution for your needs, so reach out if you need more help.
What you get for your weekly rent
· 24/7 Access
· 24/7 Security
· Access to internal breakout areas
· Access to kitchen facilities
· Commercial grade internet
· Electricity usage included
· Flexible terms
· Your own receptionist and waiting area for your clients
· Fully equipped boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices (fees may apply)
· Air conditioning
· Business lounge
· Disabled facilities
· Professional environment
· Car parking - in building (Paid)
· Company Branding at reception *
· Direct access to train station
- 63m to Raffles Place MRT Station
- 600m to Telok Ayer MRT Station
- Right in the heart of the Financial District
- Bike Racks: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Internet Grade: Fiber
- Reception Services: Yes
- Meeting/Boardroom: Available to Rent
- Disabled Access: Yes
- Natural Light: Internal
- Office Space Type: Private Office
- Cafe: Yes
- Parking at Building: Yes
- Number of Floors: 60
- Lift: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Concierge: Yes
- After Hours Security: Yes
- Location: D01 Boat Quay / Raffles Place / Marina
- Internet Connectivity: Cable and Wifi
- Electricity Included: Yes
- Building Outgoings: Included in Rent
- Cleaning Included: Yes
- Meeting Room Available: Available to Rent
- Kitchen Available: Yes
- Industry Specific: No
- Unique Space ID#: S-25845
Who is Office Hub?
Office Hub is the world's No.1 marketplace for office space.
We have a huge global selection of coworking spaces, serviced offices and shared office spaces with flexible options to suit teams from 1-200 people. We'll take you on a tour of all the workspaces that fit your needs and work on your behalf to get the best price possible. We'll help you discover how shared office space can be the most beneficial and budget-friendly solution for your business.
** Conditions apply – the advertised price includes any incentives offered based on a 12-month agreement and is available to new tenants only. Please note that the rental rate may increase for a shorter rental period. A portion of the square meterage factors in access to shared space.Enquire Now